- 26. Critical Reading
- 27. Writing Is Recursive
- 28. Movies Explain the World (of Writing)
- 29. Peer Review
- 30. Citations: Why, When, How?
- 31. "Intertextuality": A Reference Guide on Using Texts to Produce Texts
- 32. Revision IS Writing. That is All.
- 33. ‘Tis Better to Give and Receive: How to Have More Effective Peer Response Groups
- 34. Effects Experienced Writers Use
- 35. The Narrative Effect: Story as the Forward Frame
- 36. The Information Effect: The Facts, the Figures, the So What?
- 37. The Persuasion Effect: What Does It Mean to Write Persuasively?
- 38. The Evaluation Effect: Making Judgments
- 39. GENRE in the WILD: Understanding Genre Within Rhetorical (Eco)systems
- 40. Whose Job Is It to Make "Good" Writing? Writer-Responsible vs. Reader-Responsible Languages
- 41. Dash That Oxford Comma! Prestige and Stigma in Academic Writing